Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default RE: Totally OT: What do YOU wear to bed at night??

>Erica,
    >
    >I don't think the novelty would ever wear off for my husband!
    >
    >
    >I thought the novelty would wear off when I gained 60 pounds
    >for each pregnancy. NOPE! Didn't stop him one bit!!
    >
    >
    That is sweet!

Hope you don't find this gross, but I used to sleep in the nude. However with the new baby, now i wear the nursing bra. that stopped DH!

maggie
    DD 10/13/05
    ________
    Carrozzeria Ghia
    Last edited by mshen; 02-19-2011 at 07:14 AM.

barbarhow Guest

t shirt and undies, long sleeve if it's really cold. Rarely-the whle flannel jammie ensemble-too hot.
    We used to get a new Lanz nightgown every year from Santa. What a tangled mess that creates.
    Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
    and Anna 5/12/05, my little Yankee fan!

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Like PP mention, that is very sweet. My DH doesn't think the novelty has worn off either. I guess I spoke too soon! :-)
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

tbriese is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

in the summer...old t-shirt +/- boxer shorts or scrub pants. all of my pj have paint stains on them as they double as my painting clothes and i'm a very messy painter :-)

when i say old, i mean old! one of my t-shirts is from high school and is threadbare. i'm trying to make it to 2007 so that it is 20 years old before i retire it!

Waaay back when DH and I were first together we would sometimes sleep in the nude.(usually underwear though) Not gross in my opinion. That sure has changed over the years! I typically wear some sort of mismatched ensemble. My pajama collection is sorely lacking. I usually wear some sort of cotton,fleece, or flannel bottoms. If I have the top to match I'll wear it but I often just grab whatever's there. I do have a couple of light cotton nightgowns from Victoria's Secret that MIL got me a while ago. They're only knee length so I don't feel like I get tangled in them. I do wear them with pants though. They're really soft and cozy. My ALL TIME FAVORITE pajamas are my Hanna long johns!!(short johns too) I got them on sale at the outlet last year. They truly do live up to the Hanna reputation. They're the softest most comfy PJs I've ever owned. I won't pay full price for them-$70 for sleepwear is just crazy.(though they're actually worth it!) If you can get them at the outlet or on ebay, they're definitely something to consider.

Sarah, I'll have to check out the Gillian O'Malley PJs at Target. Sounds like a great deal and I need some new ones. Marisa, you made me laugh about taking off your socks with your opposite toes! I do the same thing. If I do go to bed with socks on, they always come off. Half the time I'm probably sleeping when I do it. My feet are always looking for a cool spot in the sheets for some weird reason. :P
    ~Leslie

SAHM to...
    Ryan 8/14/00
    Matthew 2/14/03

amp Guest

Well, whether they actually be "pajamas" or not, it tends to consist of either flannel, fleece or cotton knit loose pants and a long sleeved tee shirt in winter. In summer, that changes to cotton knit shorts and tee or tank.

ribbit1019 Guest

Lately I have been sleeping in the nude, just out of comfort more than anything else. I hate having anything around my preggo belly. DH is too tired to notice, lol!

Usually, when not pregnant I sleep in a shelf bra cami and undies. I can't do anything loose. I don't get any sleep because I am constantly adjusting loose nightgowns t-shirts etc. throughout the night.

Christy
    Co-Owner Ribbit Baby
    Maddy born 6/09/04
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
    Little Man due 3/02/06
    http://bd.lilypie.com/cKLom4/.png

"Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?"

janettadine Guest

I love my LLBean nightshirt-- it's so soft, and I don't get all tangled up in it.

I have a couple of flannel nightgowns that I wear when I visit family up north (I live in Texas). My mom and mother-in-law both gave me a long, flannel nightgown with a high-neck and long sleeves when dh and I were dating. Wonder what that was all about... :)

Janet

kboyle Guest

We used to sleep nude in the begining too and the "oohh lala" of it all wore off. When I was preggo with DS1 my top was always hot so I never wore a shirt. With DS2 my legs were always hot so I never wore pants. Now I sleep in fleece bottoms and whatever slim fitting shirt I've got that's clean. Most of the time I have my shirt hiked up because DS2 sometimes wakes to nurse and when he's done I'm too tired to remember to put my flap up and pull my shirt down, DH thinks it's hilarious because he'll wake up and i'll be sitting upright against some pillows, my shirt is hiked up to my neck and the flaps of my nursing bra are down.

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Tank top and shorts or lounge/yoga type pants. Or nude. I can't sleep with sleeves unless it is freezing. But with a toddler who might wake me up at any moment, nearly always tank top. For a long stretch it was a tank top and panties but now I am in a more cozy, sleeping alone mode for obvious reasons! I am in the same boat as you---may need to beef up the pj section of my drawers...the old stuff is getting worn out or it was filched off of my husband and I have not desire to sleep in his flannel pants or boxers anymore!
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast