Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Need Career Advice!

Thanks again! I actually admire nurses and think it's a very noble profession - but I am a bit of a wimp and there's the "ick" factor - I couldnt' stick a needle in someone if I tried! LOL

I guess it's either back to teaching, or possibly get my MA in Counseling or Socioloty - although other than being a Sociology Professor, not sure how flexible that education would be :) There's always Psychology too, but I'd have to get a Doctorate to make that pay off I'm sure.

As far as teaching in a private school, in Texas they make probably 30-40% less than public school teachers - it's a shame. But I guess you have to give up something to get something.

Thanks again for all the input from everyone :)

Ronda
    Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

mamato1 Guest

Ronda-

I am a school counselor and was going to chime in to tell you I think it would be a great way to go for you. Feel free to email me if I can answer any questions for you.
    Chris

Mama to Brendan (aka Boomer) 01/04

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040116/0/1/3/-6/.png

Hi Chris! Thanks so much! I emailed you!

Ronda
    Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2