Thread: Arbonne Anyone?

WildMax Guest

Default Arbonne Anyone?

I've tried searching for this product but there were just too many posts to weed through not to mention I may be doing it wrong.

I would appreciate any help. Today our pediatrician suggested we try Arbonne for our DSb's sensitive/ dry skin. I've never heard of this product. I Googled it and see they do carry a baby line. Have you used this product? How easy is it to find a consultant?

Thanks for your help!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default RE: Arbonne Anyone?

My SIL sells it. My SIL has her own web site through them so I just order what I need from her site. I can pass on the details if you want. Or I think you can go to their web site and ask for a consultant to contact you.

I used their baby line when DS was younger. I now use California baby for the bath, triple paste for diaper ointment, but I stil have the arbonne baby lotion. I liked it, but DS doesn't have sensitive skin, so I found it easier to buy locally. However, I use their skin products for me. It's been the only ones that work for my dry skin here in Southern California. The products I use seem to last me a long time, I think I order about 2x a year.

Nicci

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: Arbonne Anyone?

We used Arbonne (friend was selling while I was pg) and we liked it. I did stop using it for two reasons w/ DS...one is that it contains nut oils (although there was talk of phasing it out and it may be out already), and there have been concerns that nut oils in baby lotions may sensitize kids to food related allergies down the road (and my DH has a peanut sensitivity), and two, it does contain parabens which we try to avoid. The baby lotion smelled divine though but it is not subtle...but most of the scent is based on essential oils I believe.

DS had somewhat sensitive skin and never had a problem with their products so it may be worth a try if you aren't worried about nut oils (which may be phased out now anyway) or parabens.

I really liked the facial cleanser I was using from them for a while too, particularly in the winter.

FWIW, what I didn't care for is their hyping up of how natural their product lines are and how harmful things like lanolin or animal by-products and petroleum based stuff is, but then they have parabens in their products and a few other not-so-natural things that I didn't care for. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things really though...there are certainly less natural products than Arbonne out there ;)

We do use California Baby shampoo/body wash in the unscented formulation (also contains small amounts of parabens) and have had good luck with it in general.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Mamaturk is a consultant

I know she can't post to tell you but you can go through the bbbhomebiz group. I have tried the baby products (sunscreen, lotion, and baby wash) all through Kelley. The lotion is amazing and the baby wash is fab. It is so mild and left Cadie's skin super-soft.