Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    blnony Guest

Default Stuffed Chairs for Toddlers

Has anyone tried the overstuffed chairs from PBK or Babystyle. Here is a link to the one at PBKs.
    We are thinking about getting one for A. for Christmas, but I just wanted to see what the experiences were out there with them first.
    TIA-
    http://ww2.potterybarnkids.com/cat/p...kup&gids=pk072

Default RE: Stuffed Chairs for Toddlers

My sister bought the pink twill anywhere chair for my daughter. It's pricey, but we love it! It's really comfortable, soft, and supportive. It's the perfect size for toddlers. You can even take off the cover and wash it or replace it with a different color if you need to. I highly recommend it!

We love our PBK chair. We have the blue corduroy. It is nicely sized and sturdy. DS can climb all over it without tipping it. I highly recommend it.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

We have the same chair with a denim cover. We've had it for 6 months and it looks as good as new. DS loves to sit in it to watch videos and read books. I'd highly recommend it.

Lisa
    & Jack, 4/20/01
    & Little brother-to-be, e.d.d., 12/15/03

km. Guest

Not exactly what you're looking for, but if you're interested in something less expensive our toddler loves the rocking chair we got him at toddlerock.com

raynjen Guest

How are the Toddle Rock chairs for tippiness? We already got rid of a traditional rocker that my daughter was tipping every day...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That's adorable! Something new for Ds' wish list!
    Mommy to Jonah

Brianna,

I was also looking at the chairs at Sensational Beginnings. They are by Fun Furnishings http://tinyurl.com/ube8. Supposedly you can also send them your own material and they will custom create the chair for you. This one has an ottoman (which I liked the idea of).

Has anyone purchased one of these? I emailed PBK to see if they are considering an ottoman for the Anywhere Chair (I like the idea that I can wash the cover on that one).

One of these chairs will Alia's Christmas gift too! Seems like it's the right age to do something like this!

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

blnony Guest

Those are cute!! I went ahead and ordered the PBK chair because I like that it can be washed and can be moved easily. I had to order some birthday gifts, so to save on shipping I went ahead and got it, but I'll have to store it until Christmas. Good thing she isn't old enough to seek out presents yet. :)

Too funny! I just ordered one of the Toddlerock chairs and ottoman. We'll see how it goes. I really liked that the Anywhere Chair cover can be washed. I know I'm going to want to see her reaction when we get the chair and I wonder if I'll be able to hold out until Christmas :-)

Also, I emailed PBK about an ottoman for the Anywhere Chair. I said I thought it would extend the length of time the chair could be used, and the person that responded loved the idea. So, hopefully you'll be able to buy one of those in the future too! I'm thinking I'll get one of those for Alia's room next year when she goes in the "big bed".

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast