ruhbek Guest

Default Toddler bed flat sheet

We moved our daughter into a toddler bed this weekend. I know, I know, it's not the best financial move. BUT, it works best with our limited space and #2 quickly on the way.

I'm having extreme difficulty locating any flat sheets made for use with a crib-sized mattress. The only options I've found so far are bedding sets - which include a pillowcase, comforter or quilt, a flat, and a fitted sheet...WAY TOO MUCH.

Does anybody know of a place where I can find plain old flat sheets for our toddler's bed?
    Thanks.

Default RE: Toddler bed flat sheet

I seem to remember seeing sheet sets for cribs at IKEA. At the time, I thought, "Now, who would use that??" But now that we're getting ready to move DS to a toddler bed, I'm thinking about taking the trip to IKEA.
    --I just checked the IKEA website, and I do see them under "crib bedding." I'd post the link, but I'm a bit of a computer spaz...
    Good luck!

juliekost Guest

Default RE: Toddler bed flat sheet

The Company Store has them and they are good quality too! I used them for DS and found really cool colors. I loved the flannel sheets too! They are available online line too!

HTH
    Julie
    Jake 11/9/98
    Jordyn 12/31/02