Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    pshontz Guest

Default RE: Good first pillow?

Just adding in case anyone's looking for this (as I am, now): I found a 12x16 pillow at USA Baby for $10 and a 12x16 travel pillow at Linens N Things for $9. Linens N Things also has a white pillowcase (closes with a zipper). I don't know if the pillows are too puffy though; the USA Baby one seemed slightly flatter, and I haven't yet tried mine out with my daughter.

The products at Mr Bobbles Blankets (online) look really cute too though!

Ruth

Default Ikea first pillow

Just thought I would let everyone know that Ikea has toddler pillows for $7.99. Its a cotton/poly fill blend. The only problem was you have to buy a top sheet to get a pillow case there. So I bought one set for $9.99 -- and having my step Mom make another Hello Kitty case for me from a set of Target clearance sheets I found.
    The cases that they do sell have the envelope style case which is nice. But Evelyn has yet to sleep on the pillow, her dolls do.

Tink
    http://www.mstinkerbell.com/icons/NJ.jpg

RSF Guest

Default RE: Good first pillow?

Pottery Barn Kids sells a 12x16 pillow (your choice of down filled or synthetic) for about $9 and also sells pillowcases in a variety of colours. My 18 month old loves hers. She likes to lie on it vertically.

HTH

RsF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3