Hi -

I'm just trying to save myself the agonizing hassle. What's the final opinion on Bedrails? Is there one that IS safe or should I just go with this new find, the SnugTuck pillow?

My situation:
My DD, Maeve, is going into a FULL-sized, antique iron bedframe that is fairly high off the ground. Yup. Not the easiest transition. She is laying on it everyday and sometimes (rarely) falling asleep on it with us. We read there and she never gets down on her own or runs into any danger trouble, but I suspect that may change when she sleeps there and really wants to get down. She's also a very active, flop-around sleeper.

My gut right now is saying two SnugTuck pillows, one on each side, which we can do b/c there is plenty of room on a full. I'll probably also create a "bumperlike" barrier at the top and bottom b/c of the iron. Other option (not the cheapest) is to put the SnugTucks along the sides AND a bed rail next to it to be super sure.

Thoughts? I've just heard so much back and forth on bedrails, etc. that I just want to tap into the experienced among you! Thanks in advance -

Alexa