Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    raynjen Guest

Default Good Quality Sheets

I need good quality sheets - preferably in gingham - that won't break the bank. I would prefer 100% cotton. PBK has what I want, but at $69! I won't pay that much for OUR sheets much less for someone who is going to pee on them.

Any that you recommend?

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

Default RE: Good Quality Sheets

I'm looking for bedding now for my dd too. I think Company Kids has gingham sheets but I don't know how much they are.
    Kim

raynjen Guest

I checked with them yesterday - they must be updating their line because the sheets are discounted and not available in all sizes and colors...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

edited for spelling

Oh, that's sad (& surprising). If I find any others, I'll let you know.
    Kim

RSF Guest

The Company Store has gingham sheets for $16 each. See
    http://www.thecompanystore.com/paren...dept%5Fid=1516

HTH

RsF

RSF Guest

JC Penney also has them. $29.99 for the whole set.

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Product...SearchString=a

RsF

raynjen Guest

Thanks, I caught that too. I can't imagine spending that much money for a single sheet! Especially since we are going to have to buy at least 3 sets.

I think I'm going to go with the JCPenney's sheets. Even though they aren't in the right colors (too pastel) they are the right quality (200 thread count same as Company Kids), fabric (100% cotton), and price ($32 per sheet set for 100% cotton when you buy more than one set vs. $44 at Company Kids).

You know, I could pay $16 a sheet if the pillowcases weren't $12 each!

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

MI_MOM2 Guest

I have been on the same search for the past few weeks. I found 100% cotton 200 CT pink gingham sheet (great color - just like PBK medium shade of light pink) in twin ($30)& full ($50)at Linen and Things. See link below. If you have a store near you, they offer 20% off coupons as well as competitors 20% offcoupons (IE Bath Bath & Beyond.). I ended up buy a full set for $40. The quality is very nice...and I am a snob about my sheets! Good Luck!!

raynjen Guest

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Linens and Things won't ship to APO address =(. I ended up buying JCP sheets...

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 2/3)

Phoebe Guest

The best bedding is at GarnetHill.com (they also send out catalogs). I know they're expensive, but I always wait for sales and they have a great selection. The sheets are really nice quality, and most have the elastic that goes all the way around a fitted sheet. I think that's called a universal fit.

Phoebe, mom to Susan 3 and David 1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast