Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: What kind of blankets do you use for your toddler??

Hmmm, well you could leave it on low all night. Or I wonder if you could use a timer (like people use for their lamps) to cycle it off and on through the night, particularly for the time when Dante normally gets cold??
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

naomi01 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: What kind of blankets do you use for your toddler??

Hi guys,

DS is 23 months now and we are also about to transition soon to a real bed - I thought I might mention that we will probably continue to do what we do now as far as covers, at least until he holds still more at night.

We still use a sleepsack! Our current brand is www.babyinabag.com and the biggest size will probably fit at least for another year (I think safari pattern is the nicest). In addition I do either cotton or fleece PJs depending on how cold it is.

An added advantage at the moment is we are safety-pinning the zip at the bottom (it zips down to the bottom of the bag) which traps him in the bag, and stops him climbing out of the crib at night until his big-boy bed arrives. If he is out of the crib he is perfectly capable of toddling around in the sack... but that's another story.

Well that's what we do, hope this helps someone!

Naomi
    DS 12/02/02
    DD 10/18/04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2