Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: What kind of bed did you buy?

DS#1's furnature came from Cargo Kids (www.cargokids.com). I know they have stores in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and the Atlanta area and probably some other places. If you have a store near you, they are always having sales and you can buy items piece by piece and they will still match.

This stuff is sturdy and solid wood. It's not the most fancy, but it will definately last for a long time. We got such a great deal, we actually bought a bunk bed set, but are just using the bottom bunk on the floor. When DS#2 is ready to move out of the crib, we'll assemble the bother bed and use it in his room, on the floor. At some point in the future, one of the boys will have bunk beds in their room and we'll have to get new furnature for the other one -- not sure which one yet, but time will tell.

Sarah......mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)

Default RE: What kind of bed did you buy?

I would like to do the same thing with the top bunk for DS. I like the prices at Cargo Kids but I'm concerned about the rail. The bunks I saw have a full rail on both sides. Does you DS have trouble getting out of bed? I am thinking I want a smaller rail so DS can get out by himself. I would like to know how it works for you.

Thanks,
    Michelle I

DS 1 - 7
    DS 2 - 5
    DD - 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2