Default Any pictures of snugtuck installed?

I can't seem to imagine how the snugtuck is installed. Does it run the entire length of the bed or o nly a portion? Does the velco run from the sungtuck under the matterss to the other end? HELP

thanks
    Colleen

vikivoly Guest

Default RE: Any pictures of snugtuck installed?

She has pictures on her website, but here's a picture of my DD's. It does run the entire length of the bed. The snugtuck against the wall is actually for the foot of the bed, that's why it is shorter. The velcro doesn't run under the entire length of the mattress, but the elastic does. HTH

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19044.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. That really helped. I am definitely going to buy one!

ps. I like your bedspread...

Colleen

Sarah1 Guest

Thanks for the photo, Vicki!!!! For some reason, in the photos on her website, the snugtucks look absolutely HUGE. They look more appealing in your picture.

BTW, why is the one along the wall the size for the foot of the bed? I ordered two (for each side) but ordered full lenght size...I'm just curious as to why you went with that.

CONGRATS on losing 8 lbs, too!!!! That's fantastic and I bet you are feeling great.

vikivoly Guest

Sorry it took me so long to answer your post. I don't get over here as often as I would like.

I messed up and ordered the size for the foot of the bed by mistake. I only wanted one since DD's bed is against the wall and meant to order a full length one. I had to order another one and was stuck with the one for the foot of the bed. I orginally had it on the foot of the bed and the full length one along the side of the bed, but it kept causing the full length one to fall off the bed. I stuck it against the wall just fill in the gap. I've since taken it completely off the bed.

coloradomom Guest

Oh Vicki- where did you get your bedspread for your dd? It is sooo cute :)

lizamann Guest

Dumb question: does the kid sleep on top of the bedspread? I am way too lazy to reinstall those on top, then under, every day. How does that work?

mattiew Guest

Those of you using this...do you like it? Do you think it is necessary? DD is still in her crib but who knows for how much longer.

Thanks!
    Carrie