Brookesmom Guest

Default Anyone know of sellers online who sell Pottery Barn Knockoffs?

I recently bought a floor sample from PBK but cannot afford full proce. Anyone know of a knockof company?

mattiew Guest

Default RE: Anyone know of sellers online who sell Pottery Barn Knockoffs?

I have not purchased from them but I know others on the Baby Board have purchased from this ebay seller justgoodstuff03.

HTH!
    Carrie

Elilly is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I recommend them too!
    DD 02
    DS 04

NYmom2be Guest

We bought a bookcase from Pottery Barn and had to have it replaced 6 times due to shipping damage. I think they are having tons of shipping problems after repeatedly talking to their customer service department.
    Julie

Elilly,

have you purchased items from justgoodstuff03? If so, what did you get, how long did you have to wait, was it hard to put together??

bigsis is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Where do you live? I heard of a great place here in SoCal that has their knockoffs.

It's called Identity Crafts in Van Nuys. You can call 411 for the info. HTH!

Elilly is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Got a twin bed. It was easy to assemble ( at least DH says so!).
    DD 02
    DS 04

Tongzhi Guest

Go Ebay and find this seller, "kidsbedsplace". Good quality Pottery styled furniture, low prices, shipping time ok. I bougt a really nice bookcase from them.
    Regards,
    Linda

www.dzignline.com

They are in Avondale, AZ but ship. If we hadn't already bought Pottery Barn's Thomas white daybed which we want to exact match in color and beadboard style with the Thomas bunkbeds for a bunk room, I'd be buying from this company. In fact, they could be an exact match, but our stuff is in storage and I don't have time to wait for color samples and moving in with our stuff to see if they match, so paid more to go the easy route and stick with PB. Their stuff is *almost* identical and functionality is the same (twin over twin can go to two twin beds, trundle can be pulled out since the ladder is attached to bed, not resting on the floor). The navy was definitely the same as PBK's navy I think.

My friend bought their Thomas twin over full bunkbed in navy (about 2 pages in under bunkbeds) and a dresser. Both are very solid and I think she said it was close to 1/2 of Pottery Barn's (don't quote me on that though). They don't show trundles under the bunkbeds, but it is an option, as well as drawers.

Anyway, she's been real pleased with them, so I'd check them out for an option.
    Bridget
    Mom to
    DD 03/01
    DS 07/03
    DS 09/07
    DS 07/09