Thread: Toddler Bedding

Default Toddler Bedding

Does anyone know of a good place to buy toddler bedding in solid colors? I'm really looking for basic red and white. I'm finding lots of crib sheets, but no comforters or quilts. I'd love to find something in a retail store, but am also willing to order online.

Any suggestions??

Also, is Olive Kids only available online? Any stores that might have Fire Truck themed items?

Thanks for any help...we are moving in 2 weeks and I'm desperate to get DS's room done.

Shari

Andrew, 2 years
    Aidan, 3 months
    Yeah - I'm crazy!!

alkagift is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Toddler Bedding

Shari,
    Do you mean Toddler/Crib mattress size? I would check out www.companykids.com for solid sheets, blankets and comforters (in the Baby Bedding section. The thing that seems to be missing, in my opinion, are flat sheets. In the Kids Bedding section they have a very colorful fire truck group that would be fun! The smallest they go is twin, though.

Allison
    Mommy to Matthew Clayton, who is TWO!

Default RE: Toddler Bedding

Shari,

This site has both plain red and plain white fitted sheets, comforters, and blankets for cribs/toddler beds (as well as just about anything else you could want--including top sheets!--and you can even just buy the fabric, as well as request fabric samples):

http://ww1.potterybarnkids.com//cat/...5105&cmsrc=kwd

I don't see any fire truck stuff, though.

I haven't used them myself, but I believe others in the baby forum have. I plan on getting some top sheets from them, and pillow covers for toddler-sized pillows if they have them (haven't checked for those yet).

Sheila
    Mother of Miriam, 03/10/03 and
    Gabriel, 12/30/04