Steamncup Guest

Default Café kids furniture? Stanley furniture? Decisions, decisions!!

Howdy!! It's that time....time to move our two year old to a big girl bed!

One of our local furniture retailers tells me that their Stanley youth furniture line will be discounted starting 17 Aug (the back-to-school promotion). I have my calendar marked and will head down there to check things out. I have a friend who has two Café kids beds (from Costco) for her two daughters. She is pleased with and recommends them. The problem is that I was only able to briefly look at the beds while visiting with these friends recently. I was unable to really get in and check out construction and workmanship of the beds.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or info to pass on either of these brands? Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks ahead of time!!

Deb

Audrey's mommy 19 Jun 2003

Steamncup Guest

Default RE: Café kids furniture? Stanley furniture? Decisions, decisions!!

Well.....I had no replies to (though many views of) this one, which kind of bums me out. I did search through previous postings to see if anyone had any info specifically about Cafe Kids stuff and found nothing. I had read the stuff regarding the Stanley youth furniture before I posted so I was familiar with that info but needed thoughts on the other furniture.

We had initially planned to move our daughter to a big girl bed earlier than this. I was pregnant this past winter but had a miscarriage about 2 weeks after we moved to Tennessee from California. I was nearly 3 months along, and the move from one bed to another became less critical. It's time now, and I really could have used some insight on this one.

regards - Deb

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Café kids furniture? Stanley furniture? Decisions, decisions!!

I don't have either set, but wanted to respond (i get sad too, when i get no replies, but i think its cause people just don't have the info to share) to let you know that a friend of mine does have a bunk bed and dresser that she got from costco, and she really likes it.

She spent thousands on another set for her oldest kid, and around $800-something for the costco set, and says she likes them both the same.