Default Rumble Tuff on line? (X-posted from BB Nurseries)

Does anyone know if there are any on line retailers that sell Rumble Tuff? I am looking at one of their twin beds; I actually need 2 beds, one for each boy. : ) One of my sons has Pali furniture in natural maple, and the other has Ragazzi in natural maple with cherry tops and knobs. Rumble Tuff allows you to accent with one of their colors for no additional cost. I'm thinking of getting the (below) bed, one in maple and one in maple with whatever color best matches our cherry tops.

I was quoted $499 at a local store. The second bed would be 20% off (so around $400). But delivery is $80. I'm trying to figure out if this is the best deal I can get.

Thanks!

Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: Rumble Tuff on line? (X-posted from BB Nurseries)

I tried to find places that sell the furniture online back when we bought our changing table/hutch and couldn't find anything. Found a lot of Rumble Tuff changing pads and nursing stools, but no furniture! I think it's just too heavy to make it worth trying to sell it online. My guess would be that you'd end up paying tons of $ in shipping just because of the weight and size.

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Miss Pure Energy 3/03
    Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
    Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org