Default Toddler One Piece Jammies?

I love those cute stretch jammies that you could put them in as babies, but can't find any for toddlers. Well, I did find one for a boy in The Children's Place, but would love to find more. We don't like the flame retardant sleepers and are looking for winter pajamas for dd. We bought a few sets of sweats, but I'd prefer a one-piece to keep her warmer.

Thanks!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Toddler One Piece Jammies?

Baby Gap carries them up to a Size 5T (zipper with feet, snaps without feet), usually in 100% cotton but they also sometimes carry them in a polarfeece! Also check out lands end! the Carters outlet might be an option too but I haven't been in a while!

~Tondi, Mason(7/8/01) and #2 due in June 04!

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I, too, have been searching to no avail. Carter's and most other manufacturers don't think toddlers need covered feet anymore...

Lands End makes nice ones, but they are kinda pricey. http://www.landsend.com/cd/index/fp/...64035511162100

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

newbelly2002 Guest

TCP are nice, but be forewarned that the "non-slip" are light on the "non" and heavy on the "slip." We do have hardwood floors, but DS took enough of a spill yesterday morning to end up with a split lip and a bloody nose. I'm now reconsidering the "footie" pajamas and thinking that we're better off with slippers until DS gets more stable.

Paula, Mama to Dante

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

www.hannaandersson.com

I LOVE the Zippers from there...they are super-soft and very roomy. Their clothes are made to be worn for a while, do not size-up!

APL Guest

We keep our house very cool, year round and my son will not sleep under a blanket. I found blanket sleepers (Fleece, grip feet) at the following web site. They carry CWW brand which I believe is a division of Carters. They are nice and soft, and have held up very well.

http://www.crazyforbargains.com/

luvmy3girls Guest

i was just looking at these pajamas for my 12 month old. i have used both gap (on sale) and tcp which i like alot although they tend to be a teeny bit tight around her ankle but not bad. i also just noticed some nice ones on the nordstrom website for $13 and i've seen those in person and they look good too.