Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    joemama Guest

Default Good-quality socks?

I am looking for durable yet affordable socks for my toddler son. Where can I find something decent (preferably online)? The last batch I bought at Wal-Mart are threadbare now, don't remember what brand they were. I'd like to keep the price around a dollar a pair, if possible.

TIA

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: Good-quality socks?

I am very happy with socks that I get from Old Navy. They have them at oldnavy.com. They run $1.75 a pair, but are running a 7/$10 promo right now. She wears them every day and they look brand new.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

jgwcrna Guest

Ditto to the Old Navy socks! They have lots of colors, hold up well to repeated washings, are a great price, and best of all the turn-cuff socks I buy actually stay snug and on DS feet! HTH! Julie

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We also like the Old Navy socks. I also recently bought DD some white athletic style socks from Target that are nice.
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

pcottrell Guest

I like gymboree socks. I am not sure of the price because I only buy them on sale/clearance.

HTH,
    Paige

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I usually buy the Old Navy socks, since you can get 7/$10, but they are a bit thin. I actually prefer the thicker Gymboree socks, but they run 4/$10.

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

The Children's Place socks are pretty good. I have gotten some on clearance for as low as 75 cents a pair...the regular price is $2.50 a pair...they are great if you can catch them on sale...
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

Jeanmick Guest

I'm also fan of Old Navy socks! Pretty good quality for the price. I bought socks from Old Navy for my DD back in 2001 that my DS currently uses.

Edited for grammar...sorry...must be late in the evening.

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Old Navy

If there is a gymboree near you they almost always have clearance socks. If they are not out - ASK. Last weekend I got 99 cent socks plus the extra 20% off. Dd has yet to wear a pair out, I can't say that about the Target ones.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast