Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Pajama ideas--Sara's Prints comparable?

Either the Marshall's or the TJ Maxx at Gurnee Mills tends to have these. I think that they run about $15/pair?
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

laurajaney Guest

Thanks for the ideas! I checked One Step Ahead. They do have them, but only 1 print (and it's for girls) and only size 7, but I can keep them in mind for future.

Gurnee Mills is a great idea (less than 30 min from home), and $15 a pair is a bargain! I haven't been in ages. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks again!
    Laura

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Laura, I was just at TJ Maxx (we live 5 minutes from Gurnee Mills) and didn't see any Sara's Prints (though I didn't look too hard), but they did have some St. Eve Kids PJs for boys that were VERY cute. They were $7 a pair and shorts style. I didn't check Marshall's - didn't have time.

ETA: Try eBay too. I just did a search and found Sara's Prints for about $15/pair brand new.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Jens3girlies Guest

Carter's outlets are another option. I think they still make 100% cotton, loose-fitting pajamas. I haven't been to an outlet in about two years, but I remember that they cost about $13-$15 a pair and I loaded up. I've searched hard to find a place to buy them online, but was told by Carter's that the outlets were the best place to find them.

I also buy Sara's Prints at TJ Maxx and new Skivvydoodles (marvelousmaxie and a couple of other sellers) on eBay.

JakesMom Guest

Hi!

Laura, I saw you said you're in the Chicago area. Do you belong to Costco, or know anyone who does? They sell these really cute PJ sets for boys and girls that don't shrink much, and come in sizes 2T-12. I can't recall the brand (and my kids are sleeping, so I can't creep into their room and check), but they're only $10 per set. During the colder months they sell the long-sleeved, long pant types, and in the summer, short-sleeved short sets. Some of the prints are really cute, and the colors are fun. (Yes, even for the boys' styles! My faves have fire engines, hydrants, and dalmations all over a bright blue background).

Best,
    JT

Jacob 01/2000
    Daniel 08/2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2