lukkykatt Guest

Default Where to get "matching" sibling clothes?

My GF is looking for coordinating outfits for her kids. One is a toddler boy and the other is a preschool girl. Does anyone have any advice on where she could look? She did find one place, but wasn't sure of the quality - she would like the clothes to be of good quality.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

momathome is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Where to get "matching" sibling clothes?

The Wooden Soldier catalog is usually a good source. Also, Hanna Andersson has a lot of coordinating outfits for boys and girls. Hartstrings is another good source - if she has an outlet in her area, the quality is excellent and they defintely have matching boy/girl things. www.cwdkids.com also has coordintaing outfits. HTH!!!
    -Lauren

I second the Hanna Andersson suggestion - they have great matching outfits for the whole family, should you so desire! And their quality is excellent (with prices to match, although you can sometimes find coupon codes on these boards).

Laurel
    Working Mama to Jack, 6/4/02
    EDD #2 12/25/02

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sometimes Gymboree has coordinating outfits as well! Summertime they had the Tropical Pinapple Hawaiian shirts/shorts (and tshirts) for dad and son and little sundresses/shorts and t's for girls etc.! now under family dressing looks like they have 4th of july themed stuff.... red white and blue! Tell her to go on the gymboree website too!

I suppose it all depends on what she wants them for??? Are the outfits for pictures???

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01

Mommie2MadLyn Guest

I agree with the CWD idea. They always have matching outfits, for both boys and girls.

StaceyKim Guest

they have adorable matching outfits but is only up to 3 years old. i wasn't sure how old the oldest was...

http://www.janieandjack.com/index.jsp?FOLDER%3C%
    3Efolder_id=980107&bmUID=1086789793005

ecnmom Guest

Try www.chezami.com great matching outfits. Spring is currently on sale. Fall line should be out shortly with great holiday outfits for brother and sister.