raynjen Guest

Default Online Sales/Petite Toddlers

I went to our BX to buy Noelle some additional short sets for playschool and they have out the long sleeves and jackets already! Ugh, I know this is typical in the states, but here we don't have any options (can't run around and check everyone's sales rack) and we don't even need long sleeves until December!

Sorry, small vent. So my question is who has the cheap short/t-shirt sets I need online? Also, I've been having problems sizing her. She is 35" tall, 26 lbs, 20" chest, 18" waist, 19" hips. She no longer wears a diaper, so her 2T's fall off. I can put her in a belt (her dad's solution) but that means finding toddler pants that have loops all the way around (not just in front for show) AND accompanying her to the bathroom all the time as she hasn't figured out how to undo her belt yet.

So I guess I'm looking for elastic waist shorts/capris/pants and knit t-shirts that run small? Any help would be appreciated.

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (2 2/3)
    Architect in a previous life!

brubeck Guest

Default RE: Online Sales/Petite Toddlers

Jen I have the same problem with Amy's waist. She lives in dresses and bike shorts. The bike shorts look fine on a girl and they stretch to fit whatever size you need. It doesn't matter if the dress is big in the waist.

Gymboree has Rise & Shine coming up (on the 28th I think) and you can use the code to get 25% off. I know they have a number of bike shorts on sale, as well as summer tops.