Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Summer clothes sale at LLBean

The sale is both instore and also on-line. They have both toddler sizes and also kid sizes.

I was never very fond of their toddler clothes (except for outerwear), but I really, really like their kid girl clothes. I bought Sarah a couple of their "unshrinkable T's" to try them out and I love them. Lots of super nice basics. Right now I am buying her kid girl size 4's to wear now and size 5/6 to wear later.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

kelly ann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Summer clothes sale at LLBean

Bad news for future LE clothes at Sears...

Last time I was there I asked where the infant section was (I was looking for a gift). They said they no longer carry infant clothes and they would be phasing out the toddler clothes in the Fall. I was told that the toddler clothes were not selling well. That explains why I got such great deals last winter.

Has anyone else heard about this? Sears will still carry size 4 and up though.

ETA: Oops...I just realized the post was for LL Bean not LE! I always get them confused :)

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FYI, I was at LLBean again today and a lot of their summer stuff is now an EXTRA 30% of the sale price. This seemed to be an instore sale only, on-line did not have these deals.

I also found Merrell Jungle Mocs for $20.

I was very happy to get her three bathing suits for next year for $20 for all three! :)
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

nitaghei Guest

Beth,

Thanks for the heads up! I was at the Columbia store today, and it was an extra 50% off the sale prices. I ended up getting 4 shirts for Neel for next year for about $12. They had a lot more toddler girls stuff than boys (as always!).

They also have a Burt's Bee's Baby Bees sampler set marked down to $3. I grabbed one, and I'm kicking myself for not getting more.

The sale is in-store only. I found a pair of linen pants for myself for $12.50; they are still $24.95 on-line/ on the phone.

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a cocker and a PWD