Default Hanna playdress/daydress and legging question

Hi all,I really like hanna playdress/daydress with leggings online, but it is quite expensive.I am thinking of ordering it with the current coupon code....but really is the dress + legging combo worth 54$(before discount)?????

brubeck Guest

Default RE: Hanna playdress/daydress and legging question

I would say no, but that's my JMHO. I only purchase the playdresses when they are on sale and THEN have a 20% coupon code. I got 4 different ones this past spring for about $20 (before coupon code). The current 2 colors (red/white and red/pink) will likely go on sale when the Fall playdress styles come out.

I have never purchased the matching leggings. I just use solid colored leggings in complimentary colors from Gymboree.

I have a couple for my girls and yes i think they have been worth it, if you like a dress that looks good but is suitable for play.

I wanted them because most of the dresses i found were "pretty" dress up pretty not a pretty dress but suitable to play in LOL..if any of that made sense :o

They are a very soft and stretchy material, quite comfy according to my dd's.

I'd try asking at the layette board on babybargains alot of hanna shoppers there! ;)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...blobflower.gif

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppstrollers

Thanks Helen and Pamela.I think i will wait for the dress to go on a sale.I really liked the idea of pairing it with a gymbo leggings.Thanks again!

brubeck Guest

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I do try to buy them on sale, but I love the look. IMHP, the matching leggings make the dress (and also the coordinating socks...), although I have paired them with solid leggings and that really does look very cute too.

I also really like the Lands End dresses, but I think the Hanna quality is vastly superior. That being said, I buy DD 2 Hanna dresses per size, and we have lots more LE dresses.

HTH,
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

mamagoosie Guest

I can't say enough good things about these dresses--my dd wears hers at least once a week. I usually order one set full price (with code), then wait for sales or relatives to hopefully get another set. I've realized that actually, getting them full price is more of a bargain than waiting for a sale b/c she wears them so much that the "cost per wearing" ends up being lower. Also, byt the time they go on sale, lots of colors/sizes are sold out.

I do buy the matching leggings as well because I like the look. Also, if you are interested in reselling them, I've noticed that the percentage you can recoup on eBay is MUCH higher if you have the matching leggings. I care more about the leggings in the winter than summer b/c I think tights are much less comfortable.

Good luck.

Alex

MarinaTwinMom Guest

Where do you find coupon codes for Hanna Andersson??

brubeck Guest

Some people get them with catalogs. Whenever someone finds one it is posted in the Baby Reality Layette Forum. Currently there is a code 31H20 for 20% off good through November 11th.

colleenfs is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I found some cute Hanna-ish play dresses at the Little Me outlet. Just $10 each!

~Colleen
    Mama to Julia 1-10-02

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/e3y/1.png