Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    genlisaann Guest

Default RE: Elastic waist pants

I agree with Helen, that Lands End pants are the way to go. For potty training, they have full elastic waist pants with open bottoms, as opposed to their traditional climber pants with the elastic bottoms: http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0...37363935188140

My son always has trouble with the elastic bottoms, but the open bottoms are much easier. HTH!

BethinMass Guest

Just a suggestion, since it's been a bit since I've been there, but have you checked target?
    I remember getting some good pants there when my daughter was starting to potty train.

newbelly2002 Guest

Also www.ruggedbear.com has a number of great elastic waist pants for 2T and up.

Paula
    Mama to Dante, 8/02

christic Guest

Target definitely has these for girls right now in Cherokee. They had jeans and regular fabric--a normal pant rather than a sweat or legging type of thing. I didn't look on the boy side but it's worth a try.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I got them, and they are knit. A bit thicker than a t-shirt, but not warm enough to play outside in the winter without a snowsuit. The LE cargo pants are much more rugged - we have a few pairs of those and really like them for Colin!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

cara1 Guest

Well, I did pretty well at BRU this past weekend while shopping for the new baby. I had forgotten about the Koala Baby line, and a few other things that seemed good. There were a few pairs at Rugged Bear, too, as someone suggested (one on sale for $12), but I think they run really big. All the pants I bought from Rugged Bear last year are still hanging in the closet... (all with flies, of course). Thanks for the suggestion. I've been meaning to hit target too...but who has time to go to B&M stores???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2