Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Slippers for toddler/preschool age?

Hi Helen,

do you have any codes for free shipping for padders. i know i got a pair last year at tj maxx, but honestly, don't have a lot of time to run around looing for them right now. I just found a few pairs I liked on the overstocks but i am in serious budget crisis mode and need to save a few extra bucks if possible.

thanks,

Mary
    mom to Noelle and Lindsey

brubeck Guest

Sorry, I've never seen a coupon for free shipping!

However I believe the shipping is a flat rate so if you buy a bunch of pairs (or better yet split an order with another Mom) then it's not so bad. I usually buy minimum 3 pairs at once, sometimes as many as 5 or 7! Of course buying that many usually means that some of them are gifts!

I did find free shipping codes at places like babyuniverse that carry Padders, but they are charging full price ($12+... ugh!) so the free shipping isn't that great a deal.

I'm glad I helped you guys find something you liked!

brubeck Guest

Oops, double post!

thanks so much for getting back with me Helen. I just bought some at Target because i didn't feel like paying the shipping but now that i have tried them on Noe, i think i am just going to take them back and now i am ordering the Padders!!! why do i try and always save a couple bucks and usually i end up paying more or settling for a cheapie product!!!! i drive myself crazy!!1
    thanks again,
    MARY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2