Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Ds Mini-Boden (double post from baby layette...I should have posted it here instead)

I haven't washed it yet, but I just love it. The fabric is so soft! It does look that the 2/3 yr runs like a thinner & longer 3T, to me. Luckily it still fits (before washing...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

I was so excited it was cool this morning so he could wear it. He was excited, too! =)

----

Okay, just for you ladies I dressed Ds out of the hamper this morning. LOL. He was pleased, he squealed, "Oh my guitar shirt again!"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...itarshirt3.jpg http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...itarshirt1.jpg http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...itarshirt2.jpg

I'll let you know how it washes later this week. It's soo soft now. Like Hanna baby cargos!

As for sizing, I didn't realize that it would not look accurate, but the pants he's in are too big, so the shirt actually hangs lower on him than it looks like. These pants just hang too low on him, too! LOL.

I wonder if all their shirts feel like this...I was eyeing the VW shirt, too.

PS, please don't mind the unmatching Froggy boots, he insisted. I asked, 'Honey, what about your brown hiking boots!? It's finally cool enough to wear them?" (he's been asking for weeks). However the word "boots" and "cooler" and he beelined for the rain boots.

Default RE: Ds Mini-Boden (double post from baby layette...I should have posted it here instead)

He is so cool in his guitar shirt. Love it. :)
    Mom to R and R

raynjen Guest

Default RE: Ds Mini-Boden (double post from baby layette...I should have posted it here instead)

What a rockin' little dude! He is sooo cute with his harmonica and shades on =).

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to a wonderful preschooler,
    who is almost three, Noelle!

mamahill Guest

He looks fabulous! (and what's with 2-yr-olds and harmonicas? Ainsleigh asks to sleep with hers)

How did this wash up? Did it shrink any? We just got DS a little guitar at Target and he LOVES it! He wants to sleep with it, and grabs it first thing in the morning. I think he would like this shirt! He also loves his "monica" !!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sorry! It got warm after his last wearing so he's not worn it since it was washed! I will post as soon as he does. LOL. It didn't seem noticeably tinier.

I'll try to remember to get him to try it on soon, if it stays warm.