Default Where to find Fall Dresses- 4T?

I was wondering if anyone had seen any toddler dresses for the fall. I'm looking for reasonably priced "back to school" dresses and haven't seen any in stores yet. I love the dresses with smocking and haven't seen any. The "Priceless Kids" Store where I used to shop is no longer. Any on-line recommendations.

TIA

mapg is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default RE: Where to find Fall Dresses- 4T?

Have you looked at the overstock pages at Lands End? They have some cotton dresses.

Ditto on the Lands End... what great clothes...

Jane
    Madeline and Emily's Mom
    1/20/03 11/29/05

Thank you both. I did go and check Lands End and LL Bean they have nice dresses and reasonable. Thanks for the tip. I know the quality will be good too. I think I will definetly buy from one of them.
    I'm still looking for some plaid dresses, with smocking. Typical back to school dresses. I did see some on Ebay, but was hoping to find some new. Also, I love the dresses with the coordinating leggings. I've only been able to find them at Boutique prices. Even used on ebay they are pricey.
    I bought such nice dresses at the Priceless Kids. I'm so disappointed that they are gone. I can't believe none of the IRL stores locally are carrying any fall dresses in the toddler sizes. Perhaps they will be out in the stores in a couple of weeks. Gymboree has some nice dresses on-line, but $34 for just the dress and you still have to buy the shirts and leggings to wear under.