mom2brooke Guest

Default wardrobe for spring/summer for 1 yr old

My daughter will be 1 in April. Since everyone is having baby sales right now, I thought I'd get a jump on things and stock up for the warmer months. My question is, what articles of clothing are best for these months and how much of them (i.e. how many shorts, T's, long sleeved shirts, jeans, jackets, etc.)? Also, my daughter has been wearing clothes pretty true to her age/size (wore size 9 months at 9 months) so is it safe to assume that this trend will continue?Thanks.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default RE: wardrobe for spring/summer for 1 yr old

I'll have to think about this (and since I am admittedly not to into clothes for ds I probably am not the right person to reply :)). I posted to suggest posting this over on the Baby Boards in the Reality Layette section. Don't worry about the whole "age" thing on the topics. You'll find plenty of moms there talking about 1 year+ clothes. :)

I will say that I loved rompers for the summer. Personal favorites were Lands' End and Carters'. They are just so easy for diaper changes and look cute and comfortable. We only have one jacket at a time for ds (like an outerwear jacket). Quantities are so hard b/c it depends on how much laundry you want to do, how messy your dd gets eating/ playing, and all that personal stuff.

I hope the moms on the other board can guide you a bit better. I just wanted to make sure you got some replay as the Toddler boards aren't very busy.

Beth