vsmommy123 Guest

Default I want to find the "travel potty" anybody know where to get it?

Hi, a friend of mine got one of these at a Right Start store for around $20. Unfortunately, they sell out instantly and don't sell it online. I did see it on www.jeannieskidsclub.com(?) but it is a membership deal and shipping is a fortune so I thought I would hunt around. This thing folds pretty flat, like a little briefcase and has a carrying handle. On either side of the potty seat there are purple compartments that 1)hold large (1 gal?)ziploc bags that fit around the potty hole and the seat snaps down on it, and 2) holds wipes. It all folds up and is very portable, great for the car. Now that I've said all that, we all want one don't we?! So now where to find it w/o having to pay a small fortune. Any leads are appreciated.

lbess is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default RE: Travel Potty Seat

The Right Start has them on their website; just type Potty into the Search box on their site to find it. Or, go to http://www.google.com and search on Travel Potty Seat -- there are several stores online that carry the seat.

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I saw one at kidssurplus.com

lvp49 Guest

BRU/TRU has one for 8.99. It does not have compartments, but folds flat to about 5x7 and fits in a small bag. I use mine all the time. I think it's great.

HTH