Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    baby_mis1 Guest

Default RE: Another review

If I remember correctly from the ads, the liner is meant to keep the moisture close to the kid briefly after they first pee, but then it moves away and feels drier over time. So, even though it feels dry when we take it off, it may have felt wet when they first went pee.

I bought them for my son as the first transition off of diapers. He loved the Spider-Man and Hulk prints. At first we just let him wear them when he went to the potty - a treat to not wear regular diapers. He seemed to start commenting on going pee more often after he started wearing them. It is hard to say if the Feel N' Learn are the cause, or if he is just getting there, but I'm continuing to buy. They are the same price as other Pull-Ups around here, so why not! (That is when I can find them in stock!)

Valerie
    Mom to Jonas 2-21-02

amye01 Guest

Default RE: Pamers Feel & Learn now at Target

it's just another version of the easy-up in my opnion. In fact they leaked even more. We're back to the Huggie pull-ups with the Gerber 2-in-1 training pant (vinyl pant with built-in underwear- found at Target and Wal-Mart) in the day. Ds still pees and poops in the Gerber pants but when he does he tells me so. It's just not as easy to clean up. :(

AmyE

LukesMommy Guest

Default RE: Pamers Feel & Learn now at Target

I had purchased these for my now 2 year old son. I wish I could get my money back from Pampers. Dora is a good idea. These are designed for the 2-3 1/2 year olds. Maybe I am in the minority as far as not teaching my son about violent super heros but my son ripped off the spider man pants because he thought there were bugs on his pants (little spider icons that disappear when wet) Then he was absolutely frightened of spiderman. He put all the Spiderman Feel & Learn pants in the garbage.He was rather upset that no children's characters such as Elmo, Pooh or Mickey were on the pants. Characters are rather important to 2 year olds. At least Hulk is green. I would get the Dora ones but these leak too if he drinks more than 4 ounces. No real wet feeling. He can stay dry through a nap and overnight. I do better with the regular pull-up pants and the Gerber or Nemo underwear. I just put him on the potty (excuse me--bathroom seat ) when he gets up in the morning or after a nap. So I have to dance and sing when he pees in the potty (excuse me bathroom) Good thing I don't have thin walls--who knows what the neighbors would think but hey no one walked down for their high school graduation in a diaper. :) Nice concept these feel & learn. Not worth scaring my son though.

Default RE: Pampers Feel & Learn now at Target

Hi,

I was completely disappointed in these! I really thought they would be the right step to getting somewhere with toilet training. Boy was I wrong!

I really like the idea of letting Lillie run around naked to learn, but I don't want to clean up the mess! :(

Eventually this will happen -- everyone toilet trains, right?

rebekah Guest

Hi guys,

I wanted to make a suggestion that a friend made the other day about wanting the tot to feel the wetness but not let it leak through. Try putting on regular panties and then a diaper or training pants over it. They'll feel the wetness of the panties which will make them feel really uncomfortable but we don't have to worry about cleaning up the mess from their other clothes or the floor.

That's a really good idea! I will have to give it a try.

Thank You! :)

ayoja Guest

I was really disappointed in these too. Personally, I like the Huggies Pull-Ups with the velcro sides the best. It makes it so much easier to deal with the poopy accidents b/c you can lie your toddler down and take it off a bit like a diaper and lay the new one underneath and velcro it on. I think this is a much better option than having to take off shoes and pants just to get a new pull-up on.

I've tried the Gerber training pants too. My boys don't seem to care if they get wet, so I'm back to pull-ups b/c it is much easier to deal with the accidents.

amye01 Guest

Same here! I've become a "pull-up" pro! I can manage to change a pull-up (the huggies velcro kind) with my son standing up (he won't lay down anymore!) all without taking his pants and shoes off. :) I'm not too proud of this feat however, since my son is now 3 1/2 and still won't go in the potty. :o

I too have tried the Gerber training pants and even regular ole' underwear but he'll just sit there in his mess and not even be bothered.

Please tell me he's going to get it soon!

AmyE

amye01 Guest

Same here! I've become a "pull-up" pro! I can manage to change a pull-up (the huggies velcro kind) with my son standing up (he won't lay down anymore!) all without taking his pants and shoes off. :) I'm not too proud of this feat however, since my son is now 3 1/2 and still won't go in the potty. :o

I too have tried the Gerber training pants and even regular ole' underwear but he'll just sit there in his mess and not even be bothered.

Please tell me he's going to get it soon!

AmyE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2