akc Guest

Default are there only one page of posts in toddler bargains?

or am I missing something? It makes me wonder if I should also post in BB? Thx for an answer.

Alexa

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: are there only one page of posts in toddler bargains?

Alexa,
    Check how you are viewing the screen. I only had one page of posts last week and realized that I had clicked a weird button that "hid" all the others. I can't remember exactly how I fixed it, but I think I clicked on one of the things above written in blue. I think it might have been the "Listing Topics" button that's on the right hand side of the screen near the top of the page that shows all the threads in a category. Not sure if that makes sense or not- hope it helps!

There is less activity here, but there are multiple pages of posts. If you need a really quick response or have something that could be answered in either board, you can cross post or post in BBB.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

akc Guest

figured out the setting - thanks! somehow, it had defaulted in my preferences to only seeing posts from the last week or something. In the preferences, you can choose increments up to "from the last year" or then all posts. BB must have reset it at some point.

I would rather have less people if they are more informed on my current situation!!! It's ok if I live in TB for Maeve and BB for Charlotte. Potty training and bed transition are on the horizon and I need advice from all you momma's out there who are in the process or who have succeeded! :-)

Thanks!
    Alexa