brubeck Guest

Default New Liner on Pampers Cruisers?

Okay, I admit it, I'm a diaper hoarder. I buy a TON of diapers when they are on sale and bank out all my coupons.

So I bought diapers last weekend and hadn't for quite a long time (about 6 months). The new packs of Cruisers I opened had a different looking liner: sort of like a loose weave fabric almost. These were size 5s if it makes a difference and yes, they had Big Bird on the butt and purple bands around the legs.

This liner is weird though. What is it for? Is it like the Feel N Learn liner? The diapers seem to perform the same (even on big poops) and I haven't noticed any leakage or any difference in potty-type awareness from DS.

COElizabeth Guest

Default RE: New Liner on Pampers Cruisers?

I bought a pack of size 4s this weekend and noticed the same thing. There was an insert in the package that said "these diapers are different. We're testing something to make the experience better for your active baby," or something like that. It didn't say what was different or what it was supposed to do.

I haven't noticed any difference in performance, but James' diapers are seldom very wet, so he's not the best tester!

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
    EDD #2, 10-30-04

kathsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think these are the diapers that I bought as well. I was wondering what was up with the lining of them. I hate them! They left all kinds of "threads" on Andrew. It would take me forever to get them all off of his bottom. I was so glad that the pack I bought last week was the regular kind. I was going to write to Pampers and tell them to bring back the other ones!

brubeck Guest

Maybe you got a bum pack (ha ha ha). I haven't had any threads on my DS and they seem to be working as well as the regular diapers.

Frankly I see no difference except in how that inner liner looks. It even feels similar to the non-liner diapers. What is the difference SUPPOSED to be?

I was one of the testers on these. Well actually Katie was. They sent me a pack of about 30 and I loved them. We didn't even need to use overnights anymore. I don't like the purple legs though.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02