trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default LOL! Now DD wants to use the potty!

Well, things have finally calmed down with DS. Most nights are dry now, and he hasn't asked to wear a diaper again. But now, DD wants to use the potty! I had kind of hoped for a break between the two, since they are more than 2 years apart in age!

A few weeks ago she started standing in front of the toilet and would pinch a piece of her lower belly, point it at the toilet and go, "Pssss". I think she's watched Truman too many times! :P but a couple of days ago I asked her if she wanted to use the potty and she nodded. Now she wants to sit on it ALL the time. She has yet to actually do anything there, but I figure with the amount of time she's sitting there, it's only a matter of time!

Although I'm eager to quit changing diapers, potty training is stressful! I need a break! :)

Hopefully, things will go easier with DD. I just had to share because I think it's kind of funny. *sigh*

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
    Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

muskiesusan is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: LOL! Now DD wants to use the potty!

Okay, this is getting weird. DS2's new favorite activity is to sit on the potty. Nothing donw yet, but he often gets off and then pees on the floor! Oh, and instead of pinching his belly like Eleanor, he grabs his penis.

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but if Alex was a DD, he was most likely going to be an Eleanor!

Susan
    Mom to Nick 10/01
    & Alex 04/04

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: LOL! Now DD wants to use the potty!

This IS starting to get weird. (insert creepy music here) :)

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
    Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!