Default Cloth Pull-Ups/pockets/trainers - Snap-EZ??

I've seen the pocket trainers by Snap-EZ online - basically they're just like the pocket AIOs xc instead of fleece or suedecloth they have sherpa or velour so the baby feels the wetness, right?

But I'm wondering they are actually trainers since they have snaps and DD won't be pulling them up/down.

What other trainers have you tried? I'd definitely like something that has a PUL lining to make it waterproof. Stuffing is OK (at least it dries faster) but snap-out/fold-out AIOs are OK too.

Any suggestions?

hjdong Guest

Default RE: Cloth Pull-Ups/pockets/trainers - Snap-EZ??

We used the snap-ez and DS did pull them up and down - the snaps were only for poops. However, we didn't use the pocket ones - just the regular. I was really please, it was about two weeks before he stopped having accidents once we used them and it allowed me to leave the house.

If you're interested, I would be happy to post a more thorough review.

Yes! Please post your review. I would love to hear how you like it b/c 99% of reviews are all about the regular CDs instead of the trainers! Thanks!

hjdong Guest

O.k., here goes. I got three different kinds - the trainers w/ PUL, the trainers w/o PUL, and the AIO overnight trainers. We only used the AIO overnight trainers a couple of times. They chaffed DS' legs. They pulled the wetness away so he didn't wake up, but I just went back to dispoables for overnight. Occasionally, the overnight ones leaked, but dispoables do too and I suspect it's more DS rearranging his penis more than the actual diaper leaks.

We used the cotton ones at home and the PUL ones when we went out. I loved that I could unsnap them for poops - regualr underwear were SOOO messy. I had no problems with the PUL leaking, but, because of this, they were more comfortable for DS. He would immediately tell me if he peed in the cotton ones. However, he went through a long period of only caring about accidents if it got to his pants.

I got extra snaps put on the trainers, so they would be size adjustable. As it turned out, DS only used them for a couple of weeks, so I didn't really need them. However, he was wearing what they considered a 3T-4T. He wears a 2T pant - 3Ts are still huge on him. So, when their website says measure, really do measure.

DS was able to pull them up and down fairly easily. They are definately more bulky than diapers. He had some pants that just didn't fit when he wore them.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Let me know if you have any specific questions.