baby Guest

Default Huggies or Pamper or other brands that don't leak.

We live in Israel and are going to U.S to visit my parents. DD often wakes up at night all wet down her side So which brand do you all recommend?

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Huggies or Pamper or other brands that don't leak.

It really depends on your DD and the way she is shaped. However, for overnight, Huggies makes an overnight diaper that is really, really good. DS was (we're on day 6 of being potty trained !!) a HUGE wetter, and the overnights never leaked for him.

Good luck!

Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

luvbeinmama Guest

I second the Huggies Overnites diapers. It takes a 2nd bottle from a mid-night feeding to make these puppies leak. And even then they usually hold it all unless I delay the morning change, LOL!

How old is your DD? and what brand have you been using in Israel that's been leaking. You can get almost all the brands available in the US in Israel, so you don't have to wait for your trip to find something that doesn't leak. We love Pampers (just plain old pampers extra dry, not the active fit or other special types). At all kinds of ages we've tried Huggies and they've always leaked on us. The active fit Pampers also leaked on us but I think it might have been the wrong size or a little too early to try them. I tried one again recently and it seemed great. BTW where are you from in Israel? You can find Active fit in Tel Aviv no problem if you want to try that out. Have a good trip.

-E mommy to Tom 1.5y old
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/030916/2/7/2/+10/.png[/img][/url]
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]