Default At my wit's end and need advice Re:PT

My son will be 3 in a week and a half. He has been potty trained since March (3 months)- even staying dry through the night and at bedtime.

The last few weeks he has been pottying in his underwear just enough to get them wet (not running down his leg soaked). He's even pooped in them a few times. I think I changed his underwear 6 or 7 times today. Each time I realize his underwear is wet, or anytime I can tell he needs to potty, I take him to the bathroom immediately and he always goes in the potty at that time. I've even been trying to make him go even when he doesn't think he needs to. I've tried punishing, I've tried positive reinforcement, all to no avail. Nothing seems to be working and I'm literally at the end of my rope with this.

My mom said maybe he has a bladder infection, but he doesn't seem to be uncomfortable or in any kind of pain.

If it makes any difference, I think this started about 2 weeks ago when my DH went out of town. He got home yesterday and I thought things would normalize, but if anything, it's gotten worse. My son seems to be happy and well-adjusted in every other area. Why is he driving me crazy?? Any advice or suggestions?

Default RE: At my wit's end and need advice Re:PT

My son went on a PT strike when we went to DC in May. It was probably only about 2 weeks ago when he went back to using the toilet consistently. I would just not take it personally and give him a little time to readjust to Daddy being home.
    Candy

Matthew 5/02
    Ethan 10/07
    Praying for Pink in 2013/2014