Default Gerber all-in-one waterproof trainer

Has anyone used these and if so are they worth it? I can't seem to find them anywhere except online. Any stores carry them? I am tired of pull-ups and have tried padded undies but she still has accidents on the furniture, I thought these might be a good solution to her still feeling wet without everything else feeling wet.
    Crystal

Mom to my 4 angels on earth.......
    DD1-5/18/99--DD2-8/16/03--DD3-9/18/06--DD4-10/23/11
    Mom to my 1 angel in Heaven......
    DS1-4/8/05

proggoddess Guest

Default RE: Gerber all-in-one waterproof trainer

I have found them only at Babies R Us. Target and Walmart carry only the non-waterproof versions.

My DD is too young yet for these so I haven't tried them out, but they got good reviews in other posts in the Baby Bargains board.

Thanks, I just bought 2 packages yesterday. Just a warning if your DD is little make sure and get the size 2 if you ever buy these. I was going to get the 3 because my DD is 27 pds. and the top end weight is 28 pds. but when I pulled one out it looked like it would fit my 6 yr. old. The 2's are still big on her but they seem to be working. She is peeing in them but now notices they are wet as opposed to the pull-ups where she would keep playing. BTW your DD is adorable.
    Crystal

Mom to my 4 angels on earth.......
    DD1-5/18/99--DD2-8/16/03--DD3-9/18/06--DD4-10/23/11
    Mom to my 1 angel in Heaven......
    DS1-4/8/05

tinasquirrel Guest

I don't like them personally. They really didn't seem to work for my DS, but every kid is different! They always leaked immediately.

I have AIO trainers (waterproof and cotton) from Snap-EZ and I like them a lot better. They are just "nicer" and more comfortable. The key to me though is the snaps on the sides. Pulling down a poopy accident is so disgusting. The snaps make things so much better. We only used them for a little while in the beginning of potty training (started when he turned three). Now we are in regular underwear full-time (well, at least the waking part of full time). :-)