Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: What yogurt do you like

We buy strawberry Dannon La Creme. We try to get him to eat homemade whole milk yogurt with jam in it when we make it, but he doesn't usually go for it.

Jennifer
    mom to Jacob 9/27/02

cdmamatutu Guest

I always buy the plain Brown Cow for my kids so I can control how much sweetness goes in. They may sweeten some of the yogurt with honey, don't know for sure. I do believe that some Brown Cow flavors are sweetened with maple syrup, however.

It's always a good idea to check labels when buying food for your kids. There are so many things to watch out for! It's great that we have so many knowledgeable moms on this board. :)

Matthew likes the Dananimals and the Yoplait Yumsters. Sometimes we get Bluebell Winnie the Pooh yogurt. That is as sugary as I go. I pass on the Trix yogurts and the like...

He doesn't like Stonyfield, no matter how I give it to him. It's weird because he used to love Yobaby...
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

brubeck Guest

Andrew gets Yumsters, partly because he loves it, partly because he can eat it easily with its thick texture, and partly because they have such great offers all the time (like the current Thomas offer).

Amy stopped liking Yumsters and was into Danimals for awhile, but then went off yogurt altogether. I have gotten her back into it by giving her the drinkable yogurt (she calls it yogurt milk). These are terrific because they are very little mess and much easier to take out.

luvbeinmama Guest

If anyone happens to need soy yogurt, Silk & WholeSoy are our favorites, esp the WholeSoy. They also have drinkable WholeSoy at Whole Foods Market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2