Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    raynjen Guest

Default RE: What is after the highchair?

How tall were your kids when you put them in this booster (the Cushie Booster)? My dd is small, and 3" just doesn' seem like it would be enough height. Anyone know either way?

Jen in Okinawa
    Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

brubeck Guest

Amy is pretty tall (85th percentile) and we put her in it at about age 2. The regular booster seat (at least the one we have) is much higher up and would work better for a shorter baby.

momto2girls Guest

I LOVE the Kinderzeat too. DD#1 really loves it, it looks nice and is such great quality. She is 3.5 and I definitely think that she will use it for years. I like it so much better than booster seats that move around too much or have to be strapped down on my good chairs. DD#2 is only 10 months old, but I definitely plan to get her one when she is a little older. There is no way that DD#1 will be willing to give up hers!

Gone both ways, cooshie booster & then with #3 the kinderzeat.

For less $$ investment the cooshie is decent however since it doesn't height adjust it can be an issue with some tables/childrens heights etc. Plus i had to give up on mine for my girls as my little boy would run about chewing on them x(

So with them i later switched over to some ikea toddler chairs, pretty cheap and cute ;)

With #3 i went for broke and got the kinderzeat as i needed something more adjustable, it's worked very well...very easy to clean and stable..he really likes sitting in it & this is a child who doesn't sit still on the whole.

Even my 5yo likes the kinderzeat, actually they all fight over *sigh* LOL

Anyhow my experience, FWIW

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/fk/bunny.gif

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We never had a high chair, one of those seats w/ trays attached to a chair because our townhome was too small for another piece of furniture! Now (and since a little before age 2) Ds sits in this little "junior" chair thing. My mom found it at an unfinished furniture store. There's no straps, but the back curves around to meet the table so they can't fall out on the sides.

Well, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Kinderzeat :-) I found one at Baby Catalog of America for $199 with shipping and the cushion included. Ken wasn't thrilled I was spending so much, but I think it will be worth it. Thanks for the suggestions. Friends of ours have the Cooshie Booster and we tried it, but our chairs are too low, she was sitting too far under the table!

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02 and #2 due 8/12/04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2