Default Who Has the Best Kid's Meal Toy/Prize?

As a spin-off of the chicken nugget thread (since a lot of us are obviously serving at least some fast food to our kids), who gives the best toy/prize with the kids' meal?
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

Default RE: Who Has the Best Kid's Meal Toy/Prize?

I have to say I don't have a lot of experience in this area because I generally don't buy kid's meals (except at sit-down restaurants). Rather, I usually just buy the main dish and bring my own drink. I try not to encourage french fry eating, so we limit those.

Anyway, in my limited experience, I have been impressed with Chick-Fil-A giving board books. And, just this week, my dad bought DS a kids' meal at Burger King and he got a really nice Little Tikes car. I was impressed. (However, apparently the chicken nuggets are not very good. DS was signing that he was hungry, but he took a bite of the chicken nuggets and put the container back in the bag).

Just curious for a little fun. :)

Edited to delete duplicate post.

luvbeinmama Guest

Let's see. It depends. McD's has great ones sometimes (like the Nemo ones), right now they have little TY bears. BK has Spiderman at the moment and that's a big hit. JiB has Justice League which are cool but DS doesn't like the nuggets as they have pepper in them. The others are so-so.

Kimberly H Guest

LOVE Chik-Fil-A's board books! I'm so bummed we only got one of the Bear in the Big Blue House set as it's become one of Mia's favorites. Should've expected it as she loves all things Bear...

Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

McDonalds was giving out Fisher Price Little People vehicles for awhile and those have turned out to be some of Colin's favorite toys. They fit perfectly on with his garage and he loves them.

jubilee Guest

The ones given out at my McDonald's are not the quality or size of a regular Little People vehicle. You can't put a Little People in the vehicle, they are painted on the side of it. DS still likes it, but they weren't what I was expecting.

brubeck Guest

We have only just recently started buying kid meals but the big winner here is Weinerschnitzel. They had flashlights at Halloween, board books through the winter, little action vehicles in the spring and this summer they have had the curly straws with characters on them.

FP vehicles sound cool though, wish I'd known about that!