Jamie Guest

Default Travel Booster Seat

My DD is 22 months. I need a good travel booster seat (for Grandma's house, etc.). I know there are some fold up ones on the market, but which ones are good & easy to use? Any help appreciated.

Default RE: Travel Booster Seat

I really like the Fisherprice healthy care booster. It comes with a removable tray that can go in the dishwasher. It also has a lid that can go over a dirty tray if you eat out at a restaurant. That way you can wash the tray when you go out. The straps are very secure and you can sling it over your shoulder.
    Here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/5pqck
    The cheapest place I've seen it is Walmart.
    DS 10, 5th grade
    DD 8, 3rd grade

tippy Guest

I love my safety first on the go booster seat. It is easy to put together, has two adjustable heights, a tray that you can remove and a handle built in for easy carrying. It was reasonably priced too!

Here is a pic.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11808.jpg

A vote here for the First Years 3-in-1 Portable Booster. The whole seat can go in the dishwasher. There are 3 heights. It straps easily on the chair and the tray is nice.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

lizanov15 Guest

I second the Safety 1st seat. We got this as a gift from my BIL and I was skeptical at first, but it's a great little seat. We take it everywhere that high chairs are not available or if the high chairs are really old/dirty/gross (i.e. grandma's, restaurants, hotels, etc).

It's a snap to attach to almost any chair and is real easy to use. We had to remove the tray when DD was 18mo cuz it was too tight for her, but even without the tray, it's a great little seat.

I would definitely recommend getting this seat. My cousin has the Fisher Price seat and she says that it's a PITA for her and was amazed at how easy our seat was to setup and use.

-Liza
    edd 12/23 #2

KGoes Guest

Another vote for the Fisher Price booster.
    Kelley

DD born 7/03