Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Favorite 'dips'?

Martie still won't eat raw peppers or any other veggies for that matter. But I keep offering them to her.

Martie likes to dip things in ketchup and bbq sauce. Yesterday she was dipping pretzles in zesty garlic hummus and loved it. She wasn't eating that many pretzles. She was basically licking the hummus off the pretzle and saying "nummy"

-Sonia

I tried the parmesan after reading your post, and DD loved it! We gave her some to dip her chicken in and she loved it (she's not a big meat eater so this is good!)

What a great idea, thanks!!!
    Lisa

Nate loves to dip EVERYTHING so I have to keep in stock:

Spicy mustard (dijon kind)
    Yellow mustard
    Salsa
    Sour cream
    Ketsup
    BBQ Sause
    Spicy BBQ sauce
    Terriaki Sauce
    Ranch Dressing
    Applesauce
    Yogurt

He will actually ask for spicy mustard or bbq sauce and will get pretty angry if you try to pass the bland stuff over on him! Strange kid, but he will eat nearly everything.

jlcana Guest

We started giving Chris raw red peppers cut into thin slivers probably around 18 months. The skins were only a problem if I made the pieces too big. He loves them in Hidden Valley Light Ranch dressing.

He also likes medium spicy salsa on meatloaf, tortilla chips and in tomato soup. The funniest thing he likes is Famous Daves Georgia Mustard BBQ sauce on chicken. We started gifing him the Rich & Sassy while we had the mustard sauce on ours He wanted to try ours and now he only wants the mustard style. The funny part is that he takes a bite then gulps milk because of the spice. He does this the entire meal-hey, it gets him to finish his milk(he's not a big milk drinker).

Lisa
    Christopher 3/18/02
    Andrew 9/28/04

Default Hooray for Green Goddess Dressing!!

Last night I noticed Martie eyeing my Green Goddess dressing so I squirted some on her plate. Lo and behold she's eating her chicken, cheese, peas AND carrots while dipping them in the dressing. I love finding her something that'll make her eat!

-Sonia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2