corky is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Default Laptop lunchboxes?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has used the laptop lunchboxes at www.laptoplunches.com

They sounds like a good idea for my ds who is starting jk this fall. Any experience with this?

Thanks

corky

Default RE: Laptop lunchboxes?

Wow, I have no experience with this but it looks fantastic! I think I may try it for myself. I'm burned out on Lean Cuisines and the like for lunches and I hate all of the waste that is involved with them.

For a toddler/preschooler I wonder if it would be a little big? I suppose you wouldn't *have* to fill it to the brim. I think my DS would like the little compartments (but he gets cooked meals at daycare/preschool so I won't have to worry about packing a lunch for him for a couple more years.) If you do a search on bento boxes you'll find that there are lots of other bento options as well...looks like a whole 'nother obsession I could easily get sucked into!

Thanks for posting the link!

:) Kristin
    Mom to Theo, born 1/12/2004 in Korea ~ home forever 7/6/2004
    and Morgan the yellow lab

We love love love our laptop lunchboxes! We all have them. DD and I take them more often than DH takes his. They're great! They're fantastic for me because of the portion control and it's nice to have zero waste! They're also made of #5 plastic so no worries there.

I love mine! I use it myself and love not having trash to throw away. It also motivates me to eat better. There's also a website somewhere out there where moms share all these cute ideas of things they pack in it for their kids. Love love love it!!! I also noticed my Whole Foods just started carrying them.
    Mom to an adorable girl born 3/23/08