jharper Guest

Default Which booster seat?

Hi everyone! I'm just now buying a feeding/booster seat for my almost 2 year old & am not sure which one to buy. Anyone have an recommendations they'd like to share (for or against a particular brand/model)? Thanks!

momtoB is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Which booster seat?

Hi, A few months ago I decided my ds needed a new seat as well. We were using the Safety 1st 4-in-1 booster (goes from infant feeding chair with recline & tray to a regular booster you push up to the table). DS fit in it ok still but he was starting to try and get in/out by himself and sometime almost tipped the chair it was on over. I did some research and finally bought him a Kettler Junior Chair. If you do a search on these boards there are some threads with pics and reviews from others. I recommend it because it's so easy for ds to use. He can climb in and out by himself, and I love that it has a footrest which aids with posture. It's fully adjustable so it can grow with him, and it has a 125lb weight limit. It's actually very similar to the Stokke Kinderzeat, but Stokke is a designer brand and their furniture is more expensive (and I admit, the quality is a bit nicer too...but I just couldn't justify spending $200 on one chair lol).

JFC is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

We have the Cooshie Booster seat and love it. It is soft, so I'm guessing it is comfortable...and it is easy to clean! ;-) It is about $30 via Amazon. HTH!
    ~Jess
    SAHM to DS1 7/03 and DS2 3/07

cca is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

We have the Fisher Price Booster Seat. Great! Very easy to clean..plus can fold it compact for taking to the granparents house or restaurants.

here is a current thread from "around the house"
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ode=full&page=

HTH!

Mary
    dd#1 2/01
    dd#2 12/03