Does anyone out there have 3 children in booster seats or 2 in boosters & 1 still in a carseat? This is my dilemma...I have 3 children (3 yr 1 mo - 32 lbs 37 in......5 yr 10mo - 37 lbs 44 in ..... and......7 yr 4 mo - 56 lbs 50 in)........

Am I crazy to think that I can fit 2 high back booster seats & a ff carset in the back of my 2000 Nissan Altima? Pennsylvania just passed a law that the 5 yo & 7 yo now need to be in boosters. I must admit, after reading all of this information I am a bit overwhelmed & embarrassed that I do not already have them in booster seats.

I always, always kept them in the car seats (3 yo still is) and always had them rear-facing until 1 yr AND 20 lbs (they always hit 20 lbs around 9 or 10 months but were still unstable). I have never, ever once taken my children in my car or anyone elses w/out a car seat. But here I am now....my 2 precious older children have not been protected by "adult" seatbelts all these years! I am very sad and very thankful that we've never had an accident.

I want to get the seats this week but am almost afraid to go shopping. This is going to be quite an expense I am sure & I worry whether or not the seats are going to fit in my car side bby side. I cannot afford to get another vehicle right now & our other vehicle has bucket seats in the front & 2 seats in the back so that's out. Am I crazy to thiknk I am going to fit 3 seats back there & have my children safe? Any help / opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Tiffany