Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: When can a child fly without a car seat!?!

Oh yeah, Continental definitely has the most leg room. I'm about to fly on American and am not relishing the thought. Though, I gotta say, as kids get older, they get SO much easier to travel with...thank goodness :D
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

cluelesswonder Guest

Can't wait until she's about 5, can pack her own stuff (and live with the consequences), AND CARRY her own stuff! No strollers! Car seat checked! (Of course Baby boy will still have stuff, but at least it's one down!)

Karen
    mom to one weed and one on the way!

stefani is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Julie,

I am so glad that children get easier to travel wih as they get older! I have gotten great advice from you regarding car seats before I went to Asia with DS (19 - 20 months old then). Thank you so much! We survived the trip (more importantly, *I* survived, LOL! - since I was travelling alone with DS on the way back). I had bought Cosco Regal Ride especially for that trip, and have used it as our spare car seat to be installed in friend's car, and it is working great! At the moment I am wondering about when I would attempt another halfway around the world trip with DS again, that's how I came to this thread.

Stefani

Mommy to DS born 5 Sep 03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2