Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Britax combo seats: am I missing something?

Well, the thing is, you can't use the Husky OR a booster on the plane itself (Husky's too wide, booster needs a shoulderbelt).
    Hmmmm...maybe the Compass B500 booster...it folds up so you can bring a full booster in a smallish space, and is a pretty nice booster with a 30 pound minimum weight limit)...though I suppose if you want to haul that Husky on a luggage cart and check it in, you could do that... sounds like a pain to me! lol
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

COflute Guest

I'll look into the Compass B500, but we'll probably end up dragging the Husky with us. Unfortunate and a pain, but what will likely happen. Oh well, could be worse I guess! Thanks for all your help!

Jen

Yeah, he's quite a youngun...I even had a heck of a time keeping my almost 5 yo sitting in a booster when we went to grandma's this summer...she's normally in a MA, and there were many trips where I kicked myself for not dragging it with us! (lean to get toy, lean to hit brother, lean to get water, lean to pinch brother...of course, brother defended himself, but at almost 7, his arms were longer and he was pretty much properly positioned the whole time, lol)

:D
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

COflute Guest

groan...Sounds like I'm in for a looong flight to Chicago during the height of the holiday travel season! LOL At least my two boys are not yet at the "annoy one another for amusement" stage! The challenge will be keeping the 3 year old from constantly undoing his seatbelt on the plane!

Jen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2