aris Guest

Default I need help with choosing a Booster or something else for my almost 3 year old twins

Can someone help me?

I have twins who are just about to be too tall for the Britax RA's. They weigh somewhere around 34 pounds (both of them), but are rather tall in the torso.

I am wondering what to do next.

I really like the safety and comfort of the RA's, but am unsure if we should invest in Marathons or move the girls to Boosters.

So, all and any advice is welcome.

I want opinions on boosters that you like or don't like and why, opinoins of the Marathon and any other alternatives there are.

Thanks so much for your help.

Aris

Default RE: I need help with choosing a Booster or something else for my almost 3 year old twins

DO try reading down a bit, as I get this question a lot, and sometimes people come back with good feedback.
    You can keep using your RA's till their shoulders are *just* above the top slots, in the plastic, so make sure the cover hasn't slipped down to make the slots seem lower.

I have to run out, but read down and ask questions if I don't get back before you get a chance!

:)
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx