Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mamatodaniel Guest

Default RE: MA or Young Sport???

Ok...I'm sold. I just ordered one from the wholesale site mentioned earlier. Thanks for that tip...it's a savings of $25!

Sheri

Fingers crossed it comes fast and you love it! Report back when you get it, ok?

:)
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

mamatodaniel Guest

Here's a question about the Young Sport. Someone mentioned earlier(I think) that they removed the extra bottom seat cushion to give their child extra space while in harness mode. However I am having trouble figuring out how to do it...any one have suggestions without having to remove the entire seat cover?

Thanks for any help...

uccomama Guest

You need to remove the harness buckle to take the bottom cushion off, but you don't need to take the whole cover off. Instructions are in the manual.

Deborah

mamatodaniel Guest

Thanks Deborah...I figured it out after I posted! I seem to be having really bad luck with car seats all of a sudden, because so far the Young Sport doesn't seem to be working so well for us. On setting 2, my son's shoulders are just touching the bottom of the wings...which the manual says is no good. On setting 3, his ears are just below the wings...which the manual says is no good. He appears to be smack in the middle of settings. Also, the buckle seems to be set very low, so that it digs into his legs, even with the buckle pad. And lastly, maybe this seat is narrower than the Britax, because he is complaining that those nice soft velcro pads are bothering him (even when the strap is tightened properly.

Aaach...I miss my Roundabout! I never heard a peep of unhappiness. I purchased from that wholesale site...I'm not even sure if I can return to them and god only knows what shipping would be. Sorry to be venting, I am just so frustrated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2