Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mapg is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default special Britax patterns

I read that Britax was going to bring out some special patterns to sell at baby specialty stores, does anyone know anything about this?
    Thanks,
    MA

uccomama Guest

Default RE: special Britax patterns

This thread on the Baby Bargains board should answer your question.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ode=full&page=

Thanks, do you think the patterns on the Parkway will be the same as the Marathon?

uccomama Guest

The only "special" covers that will be same are the University ones.

Deborah

I spoke to a couple of specialty shops and they are backordered on the new patterns, but Britax is going to ship soon (they hope). Both shops had Tiffany on order in the Parkway.
    MA

uccomama Guest

The Tiffany cover is on the Decathlon, but (AFALK) not
    available for the Marathon. It is definitely one of the new Parkway covers though.

I am a little confused because I thought you refering to the special "couture" covers which are only on the Marathon. Britax will be offering university covers for a [very] few schools and these will be available for both the MA and the PW.

Someone posted a link to your earlier post in Baby Bargains on the Marathon covers. My original post related to Parkway patterns. Since the Britax online discounts are a thing of the past, I thought I would shop locally, but I wanted to know about new pattens for the Parkway. Sorry about the confusion.
    MA

There's so many cool covers coming out, it's hard to define "special", lol... there's lots of collegiate Parkways coming out, and some pretty new covers in general... I wonder how long before we see them???? (I know a Tiffany Parkway is coming 'soon', anyway...).
    I'm sure someone will post big news of new sightings as soon as they happen :)
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 2 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

I was told Britax said they were shipping soon. Whatever that means. I've got a couple of places that are supposed to call when they arrive. Tiffany was listed on one store's website, so that was how I knew they were expecting it. Silly, I know, but I don't really care if it matches the car interior and my daughter really likes pink. Wish that cool pink leopard print was around...
    MA

Joni Guest

When we picked out my daughter's Graco Turbo we wanted one that she'd like for a while and she was dead set on the "flower power". They have a nice black and grey that matches my truck's interior but we needed the one that she liked so she had some say in picking it and would likely use it longer. For DH's truck there was no way he'd buy a pink flowered seat so we bought a Safety First Light Rider that matched his. Funny how the men are more materialistic when it comes to this!
    JONI CPST

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast