lindsey Guest

Default Parkway booster wings

Hi!

Have any of you had problems with your children not being able to see well out the window because of the wings. Some of my friends have children with this booster and love it except for this problem. The wings are very safe, but do they obstruct the view of the kids? My daughter is ready for a booster and I am in the process of chosing one. She Loves to look out the window while she rides in the car and I am wondering if the wings will bother her. Any advise?? Thanks!

Scatterbunny Guest

Default RE: Parkway booster wings

My dd likes the wings on her Parkway (we only use it for a spare, though), we played them up as pillows for her comfort, and also as safety features. She enjoys having them. She did have a Turbo for a short time before the Parkway and liked the wings on that, too, but they were not nearly as supportive.

She's never complained about not being able to see around the PW's wings, either. Once in awhile I have to tell her to sit back in the seat, but I do not think it is the fault of the wings; it is the fact that I can't lock my shoulderbelts and that she is a wiggly child who will move if she has the freedom to move. If we had kept the Turbo and used it as often as we use the PW, we'd be having the same issues, I'm sure. She'd move in any booster, which is why we are still using a harnessed seat the majority of the time (she'll be 5 in June).

Scatterbunny Guest

Default RE: Parkway booster wings

I took a couple pics of my dd in the Parkway, one really shows how the wings fit her head, and how there is still room for her to move around between them: